Sunday, April 24, 2011

PotterMania


With about two months to go for the final part of the final HP movie, my Pottermania is back. I'll be putting up series of  Harry Potter posts till the showtime arrives. This particular post contains some of the coolest wisecracks from this amazing website. 

I solemnly swear that I'm up to no good  :D  

 ..........................................................................................................................

Dear Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry,
Please send me my letter already. I'm tired of the Muggle world.
Dear Chemistry,
You are nothing like me. Stop trying.

3 comments:

CIVILPRINCESS said...

Ha ha.. :)

thats a cool collection!!! ;)

enjoyed reading them. :)

cheers!

neelanjana said...

@ Civilprincess
I'm glad you liked it!

Anonymous said...

yeah!!n now im in a position to add...dear harry...my condition is much worse off than yours!!